Thursday, August 4, 2016

Aspiring Blogger/Plagiarist

I was informed by a concerned reader that my blog was being stolen by an aspiring sneaky blogger who just wanted to share his/her experiences particularly in Villa Pilarosa in Cagbalete. I was really disappointed when I read it and confirmed that the blogger copied and pasted my blog without any credits.

Blogging is not my bread and butter. I started blogging 10 years ago (2006) with Yahoo 360 and during that time I didn't how to do it. I don't have any formal lessons in writing and I just write things that comes in my mind, using simple English words that can easily be understood by my readers. I don't write difficult English words that is hard to understand and makes my readers and myself, cram for dictionaries just to know what I meant for that!  I write about the people I've met, places I went, things that I saw, sounds I've heard, food I've tried. I write what my emotions were during those times and all of those comes from my heart... that's all! Those were just the simple things needed to finish a blog, you don't COPY AND PASTE! Writing isn't easy for me, it takes a lot of time and effort before I come up with an introduction before I can move onto the main content. I ran out of words and adjectives at times, and maybe grammatically incorrect but I swear NEVER DID I STEAL SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK BECAUSE IT IS UNJUST!

Plagiarism is a major offense. It is considered  as stealing. Stealing one's thought, ideas, words and emotions.

By the way this is the link to the photocopier:

https://geremaegrajo.blogspot.com/2016/03/villa-pilarosa-cagbalete-island.html?showComment=1470296540823


This is my Cagbalete blog:

http://makitambay.blogspot.com/2015/05/ramblers-in-pilarosa.html

No comments: